Sunday, October 15, 2006

I am barely breathing and I can't seem to find the freakin' air...


So I was at CPK today with some friends. Duncan Sheik was playing over the sound system and we began to think of all of the great hits performed by Duncan. I would like to highlight a few of my favorites:
1993 - Walk on the Ocean
1994 - Only Wanna Be With You
1995 - Enter Sandman
[dry spell]
2001 - Free Bird (cover)
2003 - Your Body is a Wonderland

As you can see, DS has written and performed some of greatest songs of all time. As I finished blogging my blog, let me quote DS (feel free to sing along)

"And I'll be your crying shoulder
I'll be your love suicide
and I'll be better when I'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of your life" - Duncan

3 Comments:

Anonymous Doug said...

How the hell did you forget the classic from the Batman movies "Kiss From A Rose." Duncan is a hit machine.

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.sheikspeak.com/forum/index.php

Sheik Speak:
All Duncan...all the time...

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like everyone could use some air conditioners.

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home