Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Illustre Basinella!


I had dinner at Spago this week with some important friends and tried out Wolfgang’s newest dish. He calls it “ K.F.C. Illustre basinella” and let me tell you…it was superb! The bottom layer of the dish was a creamy white vegetable that had been churned to the perfect consistency. The next layer was a imported yellow maize cooked to perfection. The star of the meal was the flash fried duck (I believe it was duck) that had an amazing brown truffle glaze sause drizzled on it. The whole thing was topped off with 3 amazing French cheeses. I know most of you wish you could dine where I dine but you will just have to enjoy these pleasures through my blog.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think saw them make that on Top Chef, or something, I mean I know I've seen it somewhere. Sounds delectible.

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI in three months KFC is going hardcore no trans-fatty acits. So... stock up now!

3:18 PM  
Anonymous KC said...

NATE!!!!!

9:18 PM  
Blogger gavin richardson said...

think i'm going to hurl

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Chuckk Gerwig said...

This should be on Iron Chef! The secred ingredient today is : cholosteral.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home