Saturday, November 04, 2006

Way to go God!

It's no surprise to those who know me that I love God and I love the internet. So, yesterday my two faves collided when I stumbled upon God's very own blog. Where does he get the time? LOL

Anyhoo, God is pretty funny and we have the same taste in music! I am a little concerned with his take on Halloween though (just like I’m pretty sure God wouldn’t want us reading anything by J.K. Rowling). God’s theology is a little off. I mean, seriously, does God actually want me to believe that He doesn’t have a problem with kids dressing up as “the evil one”? I assume God is just using satire here like he did with the whole “I created the earth in 7 days” thing.

Well, I’m off to drink coffee with super important people at the NYWC.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Chuckk Gerwig said...

hey Nate MArko outed you

This is Chuckk Gerwig from up at santa cruz bible

If your thinking who the hell?..?

check out my blog - 'memba me?
how is you life?

10:59 PM  
Blogger Amy Souza said...

glad to see Oprah made it to the convention!

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Phil said...

What the hell, man??

10:34 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

I'm so glad that I have something to show Jack about who God is. Who needs Sunday School when there's the internet?

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home