Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Super Important Time off

Why do my fan's insist on flooding my inbox questioning my absence and other such complaints? Don't you know I have Super Important things to do and can't always blog?! Even today, I really don't have time to type these words because of all the important things I have to do.
Here's a quick summary of the past couple of months to bring us up to speed.
- Spent time with the Family.
- Visited multiple Starbucks and enjoyed expensive water
- Read a few books that you probably have never heard of.
- Once again, watched the far superior British version of The Office
- Explained the plot of The Good Shepherd to some friends who “didn’t get it.”
- Viewed my favorite culturally important news website
- Other important things…

4 Comments:

Anonymous Kiti Fantastico said...

Dude! Glad your back! I love the SIB.

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Graf Spee said...

I'm glad you are back. I emailed 126 times last week to see where you were.

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Balliver Jones is back!! It's like my universe is back in order. Hey, I have a plus five saber and am up three immortality orbs, so I'm ready to battle you once again. Should we meet at our usual spot? Last time I was too distracted at the new spot, and the boba wasn't fresh enough.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Jessy said...

You should take more time off...it seems as if you still have a ton to do...

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home