Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Dining with a SIB Fan


Today, one lucky guest was able to enjoy lunch with yours truly. Typically, I stay away from such engagements but I have been putting this one off for a long time and was tired of his constant pestering (he even called me while we were both in the parking lot). Overall, it was a enjoyable lunch and I didn't stop him as he talked about this very blog. While I of course offered to pay for our dining experience, this SIB fan was so trilled by our time that he gladly picked up the tab.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Madea Jones said...

Boy...that guy was the luckiest guy ever! Balliver, can I bask in your greatness at the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf?

5:14 PM  
Blogger Balliver Jones said...

No.

5:15 PM  
Anonymous ajax said...

Balliver,
Have you ever thought of doing a podcast for those of us who don't live in California?

2:20 PM  
Blogger Balliver Jones said...

Now your talking!
What if I did a podcast in which you were able to go to diner by yourself and listen to me talking. It would be almost as good as actually going to dinner with me. This could really save me some time. Thanks for the idea Ajax.

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Michaelangelo said...

Follow your dreams!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home