Sunday, February 18, 2007

Too much of a good Tang!


Because I am probably going into space one day, I thought it would be beneficial to drink Tang on a regular basis and prepare myself for the trip. This morning, I put on my "pre-flight space suit" that was custom made for me last week, including the "space gloves" that are a bit bulky.
I know you see where this story is going so let me cut to the chase.
As I tried to open the tang with my gloves on, one thing led to another and Tang went flying everywhere. That's right. Tang particles all over the place.
Again, you might be thinking to yourself, "wow...good thing you were wearing your space suit", and you would be right. Could you image Tang flying up your nose? Or worse, I could have actually been in space and the Tang particles could have gone floating around "zero grav", clogging up the sensitive computer equipment.
Anywho...I will keep practicing this week and perfect my Tang opening procedures.
Just thought you would all want to know...
B-

2 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

you have weird friends, Nate.

11:29 PM  
Anonymous K.F. said...

Dear Balli,
I read your blog and then read that other girls blog. I have to say that hers is more believable. I mean, come on... tang? At your age?

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home