Friday, April 27, 2007

Not a surprise!

Please stop! I'm usually not this brash but my email server is being overloaded! If it makes you all happy, then I accept these Thinking Blogger Awards. Being awarded over 200 times is plenty but when then next 300 rolled in, I had to say something. I guess a thank you to my fans is in order but let's be honest, does this blog really need a little gold (over 500 of them) award to prove that I am an amazing thinker? I "think" not.

-B.J.











Ad nauseam

3 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Again, congratulations. You really are super important. I'm so not surprised.

8:11 PM  
Blogger Melissavina said...

Wow, if anyone deserves these there's a good chance that it might be you.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Balliver Jones said...

Yeah...noticed you picked up one of these as well. Kinda like an Oscar for us smart people...cept not as heavy.

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home